DOT / Non-DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing
There are many intricacies of drug and alcohol testing as far as what is required/allowed and what companies are getting for their money.
Are you tired of sending employees for testing and having it take three hours? What do you do with questionable or unusual results? Can you be sure your ‘collections’ are done properly and applicants/ employees are not ‘substituting’ specimens.
We work by appointment only, as most employers want their applicants and employees tested quickly so they can return to work.
Custom Health Services provides the following drug testing for all of your testing needs to insure a “Drug Free Workplace”:
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- DOT Compliance Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Pre-Employment Drug Testing
- Post Accident Drug Testing
- Random and Follow-up Drug Testing
- Rapid Screen Drug Testing
- Return To Duty Drug Testing
- MRO Services – Physician Reviewed Lab Results
- Supervisor Training for Reasonable Suspicion
- Drug/Alcohol Policy Development and Compliance
- 24/7 Emergency Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Certified Collectors